Goodbye Limitations and Hello Unlimited Possibilities.
Looking to take your business to the next level? The brands we have helped migrate from Cratejoy to Shopify were able to elevate their business. The right approach, set-up, and execution can enhance the customer experience for acquisition and managing subscriptions and maximize retention with smart cancelation flows, upsells, cross-sells, reporting, and more. Easy integrations and seamless customization empower marketing teams to focus on growth and retention.
Our unique expertise in migrating businesses from Cratejoy to Shopify offers you the strategic tools and know-how needed to unlock your online business's potential fully. We have helped 100s of brands migrate to Shopify, and we have helped them scale; many of them migrated from CrateJoy.
Before we start
Cratejoy to Shopify migrations do not have to be scary.
Before taking the leap, it's crucial to understand Cratejoy and Shopify's differences. Grasping the strengths and weaknesses of both platforms allows you to plan your transition strategically. By capitalizing on Shopify's extensive ecommerce capabilities, you're setting the stage for your business to reach new heights. This is when it is best to jump on a call, we have done this successfully many, many times.
We Take CrateJoy Migrations Seriously, and here's Why
This can’t be played down. It is serious, and we take it seriously. We have migrated brands from CrateJoy and other various platforms successfully time after time. Whether it is a $1MM ARR or $50MM ARR - we take our time and make sure we do it right. We also collaborate with our 3rd party partners and your team to ensure everything goes as smoothly as possible. Regardless of the complexities around your subscription products, offerings, billing cycles, and shipping cycles…our team has seen it all. When it comes to CrateJoy, currently, the only subscribers we can’t migrate are the ones from CrateJoy’s marketplace.
Given that we do need CrateJoy’s assistance with the migration, one thing to keep in mind is that as of 2022, CrateJoy has shared with us that their team does not provide any assistance during Q4, so timing and planning around this is critical.
Cratejoy and Shopify
Let's delve deeper
While Cratejoy has a well-established reputation as a reliable platform for subscription-based businesses, offering user-friendly tools for creating, managing, and growing, Shopify Plus and the ecosystem it has created take them a step further.
Make the right choice for your business
Cratejoy's strength lies in its dedicated focus on the subscription model. It offers subscription management, recurring billing, and a marketplace for added visibility. However, Shopify Plus expands on this model, providing a comprehensive ecommerce platform allowing more than subscription sales. According to an independent study Shopify shared, a platform has upwards of 30% of conversations that lead platforms – ShopPay being one of the big contributors to this.
Embrace the Ecommerce Evolution with Shopify.
- Expand your selling capabilities Go beyond subscription boxes and explore the power of Shopify Plus.
- Advanced features and scalabilityExperience accelerated checkout with ShopPay, handle over 10,000 transactions per minute, and leverage Checkout Extensibility.
- Seamless integration and customizationAccess an extensive range of apps and seamless integrations, customize every aspect of your online store, and benefit from data communication and syncing across platforms.
- Enhanced support and protectionEnjoy industry-leading support and automated tasks with Shopify Flow, reach global audiences with multicurrency and multilingual support, and receive bot protection for flash sales.
The Praella Promise
Maximizing the Benefits of Migration
We start with a detailed migration process that keeps the core of your Cratejoy store - your unique products, important customer profiles, and strong brand - intact. This isn't just about moving data; it's about boosting your business. Our team aims to increase your capabilities and build on the foundation you have created with CrateJoy.
CreateJoy has been instrumental to your business, and we understand that, so it is important to understand what has helped that growth and what has limited that growth. Plus, once you've moved, you'll get to use Shopify's excellent analytics tools. These give you a deep look into how customers behave and what sells best, letting you make smarter decisions for your business.
Typically, we do see brands have a boost to their rankings post-migration. One of the possible obstacles of migration is the impact on your store's SEO. At Praella, we've made sure that this risk is mitigated as much as possible.
Secure Your SEO Rankings
Our Shopify experts will manage page load times, and 301 redirects, preserve URL structure when possible, identify any current misses on CrateJoy, and optimize your new store for maximum search engine visibility. We will make sure your hard-earned rankings are protected and, even better, improved.
Comprehensive Cratejoy to Shopify Migration Services
- Token migrationIncredibly terrifying to brands and merchants - as it should be. Our proven team has migrated tokens successfully from CrateJoy time and time again, and we look forward to adding you to that list of successful token migrations.
- Data MigrationWe work carefully to execute the safe and secure transfer of your product listings, customer data, and order history from Cratejoy to Shopify.
- SEO-Optimized Store DesignWe design a visually appealing Shopify store that aligns with your brand and is fully optimized for search engines, enhancing your online visibility.
- Ongoing SEO & SupportOur commitment to your business extends beyond migration. We provide comprehensive SEO and continuous support, ensuring you reap maximum benefits from your new Shopify store.